Who Am I? ,Worlds Mistake? The Poem



Who am i,worlds mistake
 (but i remain)
{The worlds mistake poem.}
[They Sleep in the Cold,they are Lonely,they Knock on car windows asking for a dollar,they sometimes only have water as a meal ,maybe glue they stick to their mouths to survive,Some are clean and do not have a chance,The Orphans of the world need our attention,I have been there...and i Sang these song as GOD almighty Allah ,Jah King ordered and directed me...this is for the children who have no chance in ,childrens homes,the streets and homeless ..out in the cold of nature and us humans...AND it is a chance for all of us to be PART of something again...as an ORPHAN My Main SPonsors were EDUMED and ISCHED and now surrounded by people who care about children my Friend JOHN Data masters funds a children's home,,Dr Solomon Funds ISCHED school for Bright needy children,DR Charles Heads EDUMED fund for poor children ..My Producer Works with Save the Children...My Wife SPonsors Disabled Children's homes ..Let us Join and fix the future for them ...i am surrounded by people who care about children and i HAVE to return the blessings.]


I am not the flowers...
They don't notice me ..
.i am under the radar,i am the roots.
They harvest their fruits..
But i remain.

I am the one that keeps every nutrient provided,
but when it is harvest time i am forgotten under..
Sometimes uprooted and burned other times replanted to produce more...
and yet i remain...

I am not the engine..oh no am not the body ..
i am not the start or the brake...
I am only the wheels,
i move things and make everything possible,
 without any spare or service things would still run.
And like magic no one notices my trod...
But i remain...

I am not the walls nor the roof...
they  don't even think of me...
i am not the mirrors...
They call me foundation...
I only hold things together...
I am the thing that you never get to see making things work..
.anonymously i happen to be important but only to myself,i guess.
But i remain...

Am not the tarmac nor the concrete
am not even the pavement nor the signage or even the lights...
i don't even know what i really am...
But i remain...

Who am i...i call me the worlds mistake
They don't even know i am there except when i do wrong.
And i remain...

Ecspedition,,,world mistake ,
The poem.?

Translate these Blog to Your Language

Featured post

Namaste, New 50 instrumentals

some good 50 instrumentals  

Who Am I,Worlds Mistake?

Please,GO FUND ME.

For inquiries, kindly email at - ecspedition254@gmail.com Please support and follow the channel: Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/ecspedition Paypal - paypal email ezzykul@gmail.com Facebook - https://facebook.com/ecspedition Instagram - https://instagram.com/ecspedition No Twitter

SoundCloud HighLights.