Avoid the words 'my possession'.

I hate the phrases '' my money. my car, my property''
 With great knowledge comes understanding...

mathew 19
20“All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” 21Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.” 22When the young man heard this, he went away in sorrow, because he had great wealth.…
Perhaps all you who refer to them will think am very poor and jealous...true i am ...i actually hate the phrase because its a chest beating thing for people who feel more worthy ...of what they do to get the small money.

I am also shocked because the people except trump who claim the phrase are actually rarely the richest or billionaires.

Truly...anyone who has gone through life knows 90% of women say my money...
And 90% of men refer to some money.

I feel cheated by people who feel they really have worked ..and deserve what they have...yet in truth even the mad man on side street would do the same or better given a chance...if you wish research on Kenyan radio person called ''BONOKO'' of ghetto radio. or you can research on  man called ''gully bop or the original countryman''.

Life is about discovering purpose and realizing that posessions are not a measure of our true abilities over other human beings but a confirmation of a God entrusting on us to execute well on our calling to purpose.

My friend lyon Hart has a song that motivates me greatly ''what is your purpose''.
I know of people who do small kindness and do not give others peace ..it is something i have experienced and i know very well why Christ talks about the needle eye and Kingdom of Heaven.

If you ever feel that your strength is in your wealth...go back and redesign that model....
id like you reference more on this topic from my earlier talks...

i hope to continue on this topic further ....

Translate these Blog to Your Language

Featured post

Namaste, New 50 instrumentals

some good 50 instrumentals  

Who Am I,Worlds Mistake?

Please,GO FUND ME.

For inquiries, kindly email at - ecspedition254@gmail.com Please support and follow the channel: Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/ecspedition Paypal - paypal email ezzykul@gmail.com Facebook - https://facebook.com/ecspedition Instagram - https://instagram.com/ecspedition No Twitter

SoundCloud HighLights.