The Number 4, Theory of Seeing ...444...4444...12344456444784....4:44..14:44

So Finally i m not alone,and yes if you know or follow me you already know the times i reflect on numbers...I mean its all that matters...
I have an addiction some say fetish others luck or bad luck but sure i am its not luck or bad luck...to me when i spot 4 in rows and serials and plates and time,and i have only seen one more person confess online to seeing the 4 many times,Nadine .


I once realized the number but did not come as many times till one remember-able year 2015,that was when i quit my first job.Ok the amount of fours i started seeing just made me think it was about luck..till i went for an interview to a company i really admired and passed all tests.oh but something happened the morning i was booked to meet the CEO something very abnormal happened ,on my way to the interview on a cold morning i saw a biker for delivering pizzas and the number to call for services was 07 0 4440444 I mean if you are me and into numbers that meant to me my luckiest day..i was so happy to the office and nothing seemed abnormal.

But when it was time to see the ceo my attitude just changed,he was not that welcoming,he thought i asked for to much money,and wanted to frustrate my knowledge of my job to things i would only discover 1 year later they were getting introduced to the market. of course i said i would research and learn it seamlessly but he could not take my word for it.

And that is how i lost that one question and lost the job.
You see i now know that 4 has nothing to do with luck,ever since then i dropped the lucky number charm thought.

The for a certain period tripple 444s started appearing on car number plates here in Kenya all number s come in three except for abnormal carriages.

So i wen online and started research of the number 4,the stars started appearing,oh one it was about creation the
444 Is A Sign Someone Is Trying To Communicate With You
[*] 444 is a number of protection and encouragement. It is a sign that you are currently following the right path. [*] If you see the number 444 repeatedly, it is often your angel giving you a sign that they are with you.
So i sampled the best,and i think i know what i really wanted since there are some results am researching and when they are ready i will let you know.Bonus thoughts you can buy for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think about this blog or our post now

Translate these Blog to Your Language

Featured post

2005 riddims

  Moving Away Riddim 2005 Regulators Download:::https://bit.ly/3BcKtFQ   No Tampering Riddim 2005 Coppershot Download:::https://...

Who Am I,Worlds Mistake?

Please,GO FUND ME.

For inquiries, kindly email at - ecspedition254@gmail.com Please support and follow the channel: Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/ecspedition Paypal - paypal email ezzykul@gmail.com Facebook - https://facebook.com/ecspedition Instagram - https://instagram.com/ecspedition No Twitter

SoundCloud HighLights.