I dreamt

 

The dream
I just have some party somewhere with rastyle
Then i see myself getting interviewed on hardtalk bbc by stephen sackur
This is a live audience interview seems like i have must  made a very big  breakthrough to be on such live tv..
While seated i notice that they have mounted very quick a big oval battery pack for the interview mic but also the mic is very rare type.. it has two mics inline with cylinder facing me and under each mic there is a must push hard button to speak...
I notice i am having such trouble by making effort to sing interviewed and keep pressing the button.
I sing a certain song after the introduce the beat but i do not seem to remember all the lyrics.. I continue not actually singing but blubbering whatever lyrics come and i finish with a very strong melody ... hum
The crowd gets very wild in celebratory gesture.. they point all the hand as if pouring blessings on me..
I am overwhelmed and cant seem to understand the moment would come to these..
 
But i notice sackur facing the show producer  who is seated above the audience on the controls far back and on his back wires for the mics hanging but somehow i see his hands showing cut cut cut.. it seems to me he is saying the guy has no intellect to go max 3 mins show is over... the producers indicates finish it all ..or just continue ..

When i stand to look at the crowd i notice they are all PRISONERS WITH YELLOW UNIFORM OVERALLS AND CHAINS..
I cannot make sense anymore of who are these people or why  prisoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think about this blog or our post now

Translate these Blog to Your Language

Featured post

Namaste, New 50 instrumentals

some good 50 instrumentals  

Who Am I,Worlds Mistake?

Please,GO FUND ME.

For inquiries, kindly email at - ecspedition254@gmail.com Please support and follow the channel: Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/ecspedition Paypal - paypal email ezzykul@gmail.com Facebook - https://facebook.com/ecspedition Instagram - https://instagram.com/ecspedition No Twitter

SoundCloud HighLights.