LAST OF MY LIVING SPIRIT

LAST OF MY LIVING SPIRIT

It has come to that moment in time that i can see clearly than i ever thought 💭,the  end of me...i have gotten the ability of seeing myself diminish and getting rubbed of a piece of me slowly and surely.

This is the hardest thing for any human as i would tell you i shed tears as i try to honestly write and jot down these close to final words and truths of my heart.

They say if you wanna become ..come to terms with your death....plan and know for your death.

I have always lived fearing death and praying that it never comes to a day i just died before i did my work on earth,but woe to me for the stronger and wiser i become the tougher I realize i will never fix all the wrongs i have experienced in my short life.

I have always wished i could be of service to mankind just doing good without complaining,sadly i came to my own realization that ,when life gave me a chance to do like a normal person all i did was desire being somewhere else ..i noticed very much later how hard it is to serve other humans for the harder to tru the more they want you to...while hurting you more and more...

And i know now its not a fair lifestyle neither an easy way to desire to serve human on behalf of God... like any other human i thought my serving willingly people would reciprocate and remunerate or atleast give my dues duly .

I am loosing the best thing any living human prides of themselves...markers in my path and locations get rubbed off And i dont know what is wrong with my life...trust me its not my heart nor blood.

Every single day i wake up and look around i see less and lesser of me... i am sure at these rate i cannot get to see the worst of life...this is more than i can fix. I thought cancer ,aids covid19 and diabetes or any popular were the worst a human gets threatened of.

Come to terms with your death,and you will see your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think about this blog or our post now

Translate these Blog to Your Language

Featured post

2005 riddims

  Moving Away Riddim 2005 Regulators Download:::https://bit.ly/3BcKtFQ   No Tampering Riddim 2005 Coppershot Download:::https://...

Who Am I,Worlds Mistake?

Please,GO FUND ME.

For inquiries, kindly email at - ecspedition254@gmail.com Please support and follow the channel: Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/ecspedition Paypal - paypal email ezzykul@gmail.com Facebook - https://facebook.com/ecspedition Instagram - https://instagram.com/ecspedition No Twitter

SoundCloud HighLights.