Recruited Into The Popularity Cult part 4..


Ecspedition

May 15, 2020, 1:16 PM (1 day ago)


to me
Recruited Into The Popularity Cult
Continued...
Part 4....



I responded...why are those people so happy ?, what are they looking at?..

Sometime later he responded.. “if you would like to be like them ,as i told you i can make it happen!” Hmm

First of all since when did it  become LIKE THEM and not me being super star... see me? I guess i did not grasp that, that quick enough ,i was really deep into the gazing happy life.

Oh yes of course,i wished to get signed which i think i coined with LIKE THEM...but did not also grasp that deviation ,was i really protected by spirits and God ...still?

So he said “i am in LONDON but ,i have a colleague in kenya! .....Wait i did not even notice he knew my location ,that aside, i knew he was right...i guess it is not right for me today for anyone to just know my location... back then it was i guess on my profile.

“...she is called ****  and i will tell her to reach out to you just accept a friend request and she will guide you on the rest before we meet. “ oh it seems i have a chance to fly out..."my mind"

I somehow did accept the offer and she contacted me also gave me her no... she was a kikuyu lady... and she told me "lets meet in town [nairobi] a day of your choice at The INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL...!"
What,where? i mean ..lady...do you know they charge you passing by their back gate? That's how i would have responded today...then i was like ..."i cannot afford  to come to a meeting at  that place..."
so she said “Have no worry my friend just pick a day and all bills i shall take care of just come and call me when you’re outside reception i shall send for you... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think about this blog or our post now

Translate these Blog to Your Language

Featured post

Namaste, New 50 instrumentals

some good 50 instrumentals  

Who Am I,Worlds Mistake?

Please,GO FUND ME.

For inquiries, kindly email at - ecspedition254@gmail.com Please support and follow the channel: Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/ecspedition Paypal - paypal email ezzykul@gmail.com Facebook - https://facebook.com/ecspedition Instagram - https://instagram.com/ecspedition No Twitter

SoundCloud HighLights.